How is excel relevant to you?
- Do scheduling! Whether it’s on the job and you need to create a Gantt chart or you’re a student that need help with scheduling or even down to a household chore schedule. You can use it for weekdays or all days.
- Manage your personal accounting, whether it’s making a budget or analyzing expenses through bank .csv exports that are always available.
- You can use it for calculations from pretty simple to forecasting aircraft fleet maintenance.
- Get stock prices and then you can find someone to help improve it
- Forecast materials planning or simple woodworking cut lists
- Create teams for games you play or you can use it to keep track of your fantasy football specs. Heck, maybe you’ve used it recently for your March Madness brackets.
- Create meal plans and shopping lists
My point is – excel is as relevant to your life as you want it to be! If you’ve ever had an idea there’s a 90% that it’s been done in excel and a 100% chance that you can find someone that will do it in excel.